6.03.2007

no, this is not a perm.

I don't mind people complimenting me on my hair (I'm a natural curly head. Get it from my mommy). But it gets a little bit tiring when people ask me if I have a perm. No, this is not a perm. And then they say, "You're so lucky. Do you like having curly hair?" If I said, "Oh, yes!" then it'd be a lie. So, I answer them truthfully. I say...

"Most of the time."

Since I am a curly head, I go through about one bottle of defrizzing product and one bottle of gel a week. If I had all the money saved up from what I've spent on hair products, I'd be a quadruple millionaire.

2 comments:

wj said...

okay so i couldn't resist commenting on this one :)

oil your hair and wrap a warm wet towel on the head for abt 15 minutes before shampooing ur hair - you'll see the difference AND never use those conditioners!! they mess up the pH of your hair and make them drier so you keep using more and more of it - letting someone else get richer ;)

Brandykins said...

...wow. I learned something new. Damn hair styling product companies. *laughs*