7.07.2007

7.7.07...luckiest day of the year? Yeah, right.




Everyone on the new has been gushing about 7.7.07, and how it's the luckiest day of the year. Normally, I'd agree with them, but not today, because my monthly bill came today [all you women know what I'm talking about...maybe a few of you guys as well]. Now, how is this the luckiest day of the year/century for me?

If someone asks how I spent my 7.7.07, I'll say, "With a heating pad on, hopped up on caffeine and ginger tea." Ginger tea, by the way, is the nastiest crap I've ever tasted!

Oh, another thing...that STUPID Always slogan: "Have a happy period." The packages are even flowered now. Question: since when are periods a happy thing? I cramp. I bloat. I'm crabby. I mean, come on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I know what you are talking about! Wait until you get older, my friend....it gets even more interesting (NOT).

I hope you take care this weekend.