7.02.2007

Nickelodeon and Saturday morning TV nostalgia.

I was watching Fairly Oddparents on DVD, and I got to thinking about all of the Nickelodeon shows I used to watch when I was a kid, and ones that I loved. Here's the list, off the top of my head:

1. Rocko's Modern Life
2. Ren and Stimpy
3. All That
4. Roundhouse
5. Are You Afraid of the Dark?
6. Legends of the Hidden Temple
7. Clarissa Explains It All
8. The Adventures of Pete and Pete
9. The Angry Beavers
10. Double Dare
11. What Would You Do?
12. Hey, Dude!
13. Salute Your Shorts
14. Wild and Crazy Kids

Then I got to thinking about other shows I used to watch:

1. Ghostwriter
2. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
3. Beakman's World
4. Pee Wee's Playhouse
5. David the Gnome (I still know the theme song!)
6. Sharon, Lois, and Bram's Elephant Show
7. Fred Penner's Place

Ah, good times. :)

No comments: