7.10.2007

Mad Libs.



I love these things. I remember when I was a kid, I used to order them all the time from the book orders at school. I STILL love them. They amuse me very muchly. :)

I did one on this website: http://www.madlibs.org and it made me laugh. This was called Eleanor Rigby Mad Lib; the bolded words are the words I chose:


Ah, look at all the red jackhammers!
Ah, look at all the red jackhammers!

Mirabella Gregory picks up the tin can in a grocery store where a Olympics has been.
chew in a light bulb.


sigh at the cloud, wearing the gym sock that she keeps in a ceiling by the slingshot. Who is it for?


All the red jackhammers, where do they all come from?
All the red jackhammers, where do they all glare?


Try some Mad Libs. They're good for boredom. :)

2 comments:

Feisty Crone said...

Hi there. I've deleted my blog. I'll be back online soon, and will notify you when that occurs. Until then, I will still be around!

Anonymous said...

Also give a try at Mad Libs from wordlibs.com, they let you create your own mad lib stories too.