4.13.2008

Very, very nice to achieve goals.


What I'll be seeing John Mayer doing on 7/3/2008 at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre in Maryland Heights.

I love achieving goals.

Everyone has their major and their minor goals they want to achieve in their life, whether it be as simple as wanting a hamburger for lunch, or as large as achieving a high-ranking position in a company.

My major goals in life were to graduate from college and be working. I've achieved both of these goals.

Another one of my goals was to see Nickelback live. Been there, done that.

Now, I am going to achieve one of my other goals: I'm going to see John Mayer, live. From what I hear, he puts on a great show. And to top it all off, I'm in the right section, row K. The seat, spectacular. The view, spectacular.

This is going to be something I'll remember for the rest of my life.

You hear that, John? I'm coming to see you live.

Hopefully, I'll win a chance to meet you at the eat-and-greet as well.

But that's a story for another time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com